How do you engage customers and would-be customers more effectively? Video, for one. Video provides an enormous opportunity to engage directly and authentically with website visitors. Unlike other marketing tactics, video draws consumers directly to you--eliminating the need to chase after them. Videos increase landing page conversion rates by up to 80 percent and can also improve search engine results. In fact, video content is 53 times more likely to appear on the first page of results now that Google and Bing display blended video and text content, making it a very powerful marketing tool.
CommonSpot simplifies video management by seamlessly integrating with multiple media sources such as YouTube or Brightcove. Users can easily upload and publish videos, as well as add thumbnails, titles, keywords, and descriptions for easy searching and viewing. Multimedia files can be managed right from within the CommonSpot user interface and are organized by category, eliminating the need to navigate away from your site to search, preview, or select media or embeddable code.
- Upload videos from directly within the CommonSpot user interface
- View video assets in a central video library
- Tag and classify videos, categorize them by media sources, create video playlists, and re-use video content anywhere across your website
- Host video content locally or externally with third-party video platforms such as YouTube or Brightcove
- Use your video player of choice
- Display video using a number of popular display formats and video services, or easily customize any format to meet your needs
- Manage video content in the same easy way you manage other content (such as pages, uploaded document or images)
- Leverage HTML-5 video capabilities